Fluent & Beowulf2

Andreas Boklund andreas at amy.udd.htu.se
Thu Oct 19 07:13:28 PDT 2000

You should use  Network MPI (fluent_nmpi-x.x.xx) MPICH
then it might work better :)

MVH
//Andreas

*  Administator of Amy(studentserver) and Sfinx(Iris23) *
*   Voice: 070-7294401                                  *
*   ICQ: 12030399                                       *
*   Email: andreas at shtu.htu.se, boklund at linux.nu        *
*   That is how you find me, How do -I- find you ?      *