[Beowulf] HPC sysadmin position at University of Washington Genome Sciences

Skylar Thompson skylar.thompson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:52:06 PST 2019

Hi Beowulfers,

UW Genome Sciences is hiring for a HPC sysadmin to support our
bioinformatics and general research computing for the department:

https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=163509&szCandidateID=0&szSearchWords=linux&szReturnToSearch=1

We're a small group (three engineers and a manager) who support ~650
cluster nodes, ~100 servers, 9PB of disk storage (standardizing on IBM
GPFS/DDN, from Isilon), and 16PB of tape storage (IBM TSM/Oracle STK).

Definitely feel free to email me off-list if you have questions.

--
Skylar