[Beowulf] Job Opportunity @ The University of Chicago

Stephen Fralich sjf at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 7 10:27:55 PST 2019

The Research Computing Center at the University of Chicago is looking for a Senior HPC Systems Administrator. You would be joining two HPC Systems Administrators, about ten computational scientists, programmers, as well as support staff. The RCC operates two HPC clusters totaling over 30K cores and serves a broad range of users at the university. You can find more details about the RCC here: [ http://rcc.uchicago.edu ].

Below you will find a more complete description of the position and a link to apply:

https://uchicago.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Hyde-Park-Campus/Senior-HPC-Systems-Administrator_JR03540

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me directly or find me on LinkedIn. Thanks for your time,

Stephen

Stephen Fralich
HPC System Administrator, Research Computing Center
Office of Research and National Laboratories
The University of Chicago
TAAC, 5607 S Drexel Ave Suite 4
Chicago, Il, 60637
sjf at uchicago.edu