[scyld-users] node problems

Richard Bose rgbose at monolith.wustl.edu
Thu May 15 15:53:05 PDT 2003

I'm installing Scyld 28cz.  The master is up and running.  I made a node
boot disk, the node booted off of it, the node showed up in beosetup, and
reported status of error.  Now I try to run beofdisk -n 0 -d and it says:

cat: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.2' not found (required by cat)
No disks found on node 0.

And it says something similar for bpsh -n 0 uptime:

uptime: relocation error: /lib/libc.so.6: symbol _dl_debug_impcalls,
version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file ld-linux.so.2 with link time
reference

How can I resolve this?
Thanks