[Beowulf] Fwd: Reminder: Neocortex Call for Proposals - Apply by November 5!

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:01:22 UTC 2021

If anyone follows this...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Neocortex Updates <neocortex-updates at psc.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 1, 2021, 11:54 AM
Subject: Reminder: Neocortex Call for Proposals - Apply by November 5!
To: <neocortex-updates at psc.edu>

*Reminder: Neocortex Call for Proposals*

The AI and Big Data Team at the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center encourages
all interested researchers to apply for allocations on Neocortex
<https://www.cmu.edu/psc/aibd/neocortex/index.html>, by this *Friday,
November 5*! *Neocortex, *an innovative and exciting NSF-funded AI
supercomputer, features groundbreaking new hardware technologies to
accelerate AI research in pursuit of science, discovery, and societal good.

Before applying for an allocation, we recommend that interested
researchers review
our October 4 webinar and slide deck
<https://www.cmu.edu/psc/aibd/neocortex/2021-10-webinar-post.html>.
Additional questions regarding *Neocortex* or the application process can
be sent to neocortex at psc.edu. The application process is simple and
straightforward - *apply today!*

*Click here to access the call for proposals*
<https://www.cmu.edu/psc/aibd/neocortex/2021-10-cfp.html>*.*

Allocations to conduct research on *Neocortex *last for 1 year, with access
expected to begin in December. There is no cost to use *Neocortex* for open
research!

Thank you and we look forward to reviewing all of the proposals!

The *Neocortex* Team
For more information on Neocortex, please visit the Neocortex website at
https://www.cmu.edu/psc/aibd/neocortex/