[Beowulf] OT, RAID controller replacement batteries?

Skylar Thompson skylar.thompson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:31:39 PST 2020

We've had the same problems, one somewhat-effective trick has been to
scavenge working batteries from systems we're sending to surplus so we have
our own supply of batteries to swap in. The failure rate is marginally
better than the batteries we've bought from Amazon/Newegg/eBay (as you
note, not great).