[Beowulf] First cluster in 20 years - questions about today

Jörg Saßmannshausen sassy-work at sassy.formativ.net
Fri Feb 7 01:39:37 PST 2020

Hi Gerald

that is not correct. You only have to pay for it if you are going for open
access. If you are not, then you do not have to pay for it. At least that is
the case in Chemistry as else I would not be able to publish my work in highly
rated journals. I guess other subjects have similar arrangements.

All the best

Jörg