[Beowulf] Oh.. IBM eats Red Hat

INKozin i.n.kozin at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 29 03:54:52 PDT 2018

exactly my thoughts (even though i have not worked there, talking to its
employees was enough).
it's attitude towards open source is not exactly promising.
the recent github deal comes to mind but at least MS is declaring to be
more open towards open source.
and at least there is an alternative in that case - gitlab.
what would be an alternative to RH? certainly not a single one.