[Beowulf] non-stop computing

Luc Vereecken kineticluc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:13:04 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,

Keep us informed if you pull that off... I'm interested in that
functionality as well, for similar reasons.

For what it's worth, on the torque mailing list I remember that somebody
had a script for instantiating and destroying a VM on job start/end.
Can't remember who or what, but it's worth checking out the mailing
archives for that (sorry, rushing at the moment so no time to do it).

cheers,
Luc