[Beowulf] [OT] MPI-haters

Brian Dobbins bdobbins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:52:12 PDT 2016

> That's not a bad idea; well volunteered Brian to do the first one as a
> pilot!

I actually *would *have volunteered, and still will, but I'll need a bit of
time; I just moved, changed jobs, and need a bit of time to settle in.
I'll try to brainstorm a few topics in the meantime.  If someone else wants
to get the ball rolling, by all means...  ;-)

Again, there's a lot of diverse, interesting experience on this list.
Seems we can surely put that to good educational use.

  - Brian