[Beowulf] [OT] MPI-haters

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Thu Mar 10 03:36:45 PST 2016

Given the relatively low volume here I may not disagree with you, but
the topics may touch on something that others consider "trollish" -
Having a focused group allows those who are interested to participate
and others who simply don't care about MPI-alternatives or my opinions
about what sucks.

I also plan to promote the group besides just here - I don't feel
comfortable advertising a bunch of people to subscribe to a beowulf
mailing list which I can't even help moderate. (Seems impolite at
best)

Thanks