[Beowulf] 48/96 disk jbods?

Armantrout, Fred farmantrout at burnsmcd.com
Fri Feb 5 05:06:27 PST 2010

I have seen a large drive setup from HP called HP StorageWorks 600 Modular Disk System

Info includes
5U rackmount form factor
Supports seventy 3.5" LFF Universal hot pluggable SAS or SATA drives
Two pull-out drive drawers support hot plug large form factor dual-ported SAS or archival-class SATA drives in just 5U of rack space (35 hot plug drives per drawer)