[Beowulf] Advice for cluster running Xen

Joe Malinosky JMalinosky at dominoamjet.com
Wed May 17 13:39:08 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm want to setup a Beowulf cluster and run Xen 3 on the cluster with a
hodge-podge of hardware.  Is there anyone running a similar
configuration? Obviously I'm new to this and before I start setting this
up for testing I was wonder what kind of success, if any folks are
having might be having.  If there are any pitfalls advanced warning
would be wonderful.

Thanks,

Joe

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the system administrator- Postmaster at DominoAmjet.com. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Domino Printing Sciences, PLC, nor any of its agents. The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Domino Printing Sciences, PLC, nor any of its agents, accept any
liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. All outgoing messages are scanned by anti-virus antigens to minimize virus
propagation.