[Beowulf] Re: multiport RS232 to ethernet (or USB)

Chris chris.colemansmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:05:19 PDT 2006

As a student hiding in the corners and under the stairs on this list i was
wondering why you guys would want to be connecting things to your marvelous
clusters with RS-232 type ports. i mean there's many other ways to interface
right? So what'cha plugging into these contraptions?

: : www.relain.co.uk : :