Tiger MP S2460 was [ot] Re: AMD testing

W Bauske wsb at paralleldata.com
Mon Nov 19 19:28:01 PST 2001

I must have gotten lucky. I built a test system, installed RH7.2 on it,
and it works fine. I only put 2 512MB ECC DIMM's in it though so perhaps that's
why I didn't have so much trouble. Also tried MP vs XP processors and both
perform identically with this board. It's the fastest Athlon system I've tested.

Wes