Test source site

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Wed Mar 21 10:54:03 PST 2001

Have you also done any work with the AMD 64 bit simulator?  If so, how did
it go?

Richard Schilling
Web Integration Programmer/Webmaster
phone: 360.856.7129
fax: 360.856.7166

Affiliated Health Services
Information Systems
1971 Highway 20
Mount Vernon, WA USA

  http://www.phy.duke.edu/brahma/dual_athlon/tests.html

I view all of these packages as much as Requests for Comment (RFC) as
general beowulf/systems engineering resources -- feel free to grab them
and apply them to your own systems but also consider letting me know if
the packaging works well, if the tests are broken, if you are deeply
offended that I would tamper with e.g. stream by packaging it or hacking
it, or whatever.  As I get more tests packaged, more links will light up
un the URL above.

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu