Typical hardware

Kolbuszewski, Marcin Marcin.Kolbuszewski at nrc.ca
Tue Mar 6 07:00:47 PST 2001

For truly minimalist approach to building beowulfs see

http://www.clustercompute.com

One could make them diskless with several boards per power supply

Marcin

High Performance Computing Group             Coordination Office
Institute for Information Technology         C3.ca Association
National Research Council of Canada

Rm 286, M-50, 1500 Montreal Road             tel 613-998-7749
Ottawa, Canada                               fax 613-998-5400
K1A 0R6                                      e-mail
Marcin.Kolbuszewski at nrc.ca