Condor help

Jeremy P. Mann jeremy at bioc09.v19.uthscsa.edu
Fri Jun 15 17:37:54 PDT 2001

I'm trying to get Condor 6.3 to work on a 20 node beowulf cluster. When I
submit jobs to the queue, the queue stays idle. condor_status lists all my
available nodes and condor_q lists the waiting jobs. When I run condor_q
-analyze I get these messages:

045.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 40 resource offers,
           38 do not satisfy the request's constraints
            2 resource offer constraints are not satisfied by this request
            0 are serving equal or higher priority customers
            0 do not prefer this job
            0 cannot preempt because PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS are false
            0 are available to service your request

0 jobs; 0 idle, 0 running, 0 held

This the include test program in the examples/ directory of Condor. Where
can I find the problem related to the constraints? I have already done the
full_install option and replaced ld with the condor_compile replacement.
What else can I look at? Or better yet, is there a site for help relating
to Condor? The documentation is lacking on the help side. Thanks in
advance...

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at bioc09.v19.uthscsa.edu