Scyld and Red Hat 7

Jag agrajag at linuxpower.org
Wed Jan 31 07:21:15 PST 2001

I noticed that a few days ago Scyld released their first commercial
version of their beowulf software.  However, after looking at the files
on their ftp site, I noticed that it is still based on Red Hat 6.2.
However Red Hat 7.0 has been out for over four months (and thier public
beta showing what would be in it for even longer).  Are there any plans
to make the Scyld beowulf software become based on something in the Red
Hat 7 series as opposed to the Red Hat 6 series?  And if so, when can we
expect to see this?

Jag