Boot from floppy?

Worsham, Michael A. MAWorsham at intermedia.com
Mon Aug 6 04:39:51 PDT 2001

I tried doing that this morning and it worked. Although I had to switch out
my IDE CD-Rom w/ a SCSI one I had lying around, the boot floppy image found
it and was able to load the CD easily.

It does seem, though, that if your primary system drives are SCSI, the
floppy image wont detect IDE/EIDE CD-Rom drives, thus you have to resort to
using SCSI drives (if you dont have one available, you can pick them up
cheap via www.pricewatch.com or other similar places).

-- M