beoserv not seeing RARP

Tolga KILICLI tolga at oberon.physics.metu.edu.tr
Wed Nov 29 23:31:44 PST 2000

Hi,
In beosetup you do not have to see them in the unknown column, You can move them to unknown column than to the middle column. After this you have to restart the daemons, from the menu, to respond to the RARP requests. The node will come up with an 'unavailable' sign on them, Just right click on any unavailable node and bring the node up...

tolga.