tulip.c 0.91 on Alpha PC164UX/Linux 2.2.6

Albrecht Jacobs aj@klee.architektur.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Apr 22 14:38:04 1999

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Greg Siekas wrote:

[...]
> Get tulip-diag and libmii.c and get the output from the diags.
[...]

I thougt of this before, but tulip-diag has some options and I don't know
how to use it. There is a second interface in this machine (on an
intraserver dual SCSI card). I do not use this interface until know (I
will need it later).
So please--tell the unenlightened the needed options for useful output of
tulip-diag.

Albrecht

| cand. aer. Albrecht Jacobs                            CAAD-Labor des SI |
| Systembetreuung                                  Universit"at Stuttgart |
| Liegeradgruppe Stuttgart                                                |
|  O__       http://www.architektur.uni-stuttgart.de:1200/users/aj/lieger |
| (+)   O               Albrecht.Jacobs@klee.architektur.uni-stuttgart.de |