tulip.c 0.91 on Alpha PC164UX/Linux 2.2.6

Greg Siekas siekas@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Thu Apr 22 09:51:33 1999

I have a Alpha station 200 that I used to use tulip.c but with 2.2.6 and
tulip.c-0.91 I can't get a link.  Hopefully I'll have time today to
investigate.
I also have a Alpha server 2000 4/200 that has no problems with 0.91
yet.

Get tulip-diag and libmii.c and get the output from the diags.

Greg