[Beowulf] Should I go for diskless or not?

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:31:57 PDT 2009

i did forget to mention back when i was in my college back in texas we
were doing a super small cluster 1 master 4 slaves. pxe booting did
work but after alot of hacking of the xserver. performance on
something that small was decent. there are alot of how to tutorials as
well for this kind of stuff on google.

--
Jonathan Aquilina