[Beowulf] Should I go for diskless or not?

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:25:28 PDT 2009

also dont forget the more nodes you have booting off the master the
more access time your gonna need to do a pxe boot from the one master
node. if you plan on splitting things up once you notice a degredation
in booting performance and putting a certain number of nodes on each
master node that should help to disipate the pxe booting time needed
to boot all the nodes.

--
Jonathan Aquilina