[Beowulf] getting kubuntu to perform as a cluster os

Geoff Jacobs gdjacobs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:31:16 PST 2008

Jon Aquilina wrote:
> i would use the server but im not extremely versed with command line
> commands except the simple sudo apt-get install update upgrade
> dist-upgrade auto clean, etc

Hmm... I would suspect some command line is going to be required no
matter what. I would recommend taking some time to beef up your skills
in that area.

However, it should be possible to run (for example) any *Ubuntu with a
server kernel if that increases your comfort.

BTW, feel free to contact me off list if you need any command line pointers.

Geoffrey D. Jacobs

To have no errors
  would be life without meaning
  No struggle, no joy