Use of hubs not switches

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at
Thu Jun 28 11:29:17 PDT 2001

For testing and development, hubs are O.K., because you usually stick with
small data sets until the code is stabalized.  It at least gets you going.
But you should work up to a switch right away when you max the hub with too
much data.  Watch the network traffic load.

Richard Schilling
Webmaster / Web Integration Programmer
Affiliated Health Services
Mount Vernon, WA USA