Running Linpack

Ferdinand Mahr MAHRF at de.ibm.com
Thu Jun 28 07:27:50 PDT 2001

Hello!

Has anyone experience with the High Performance Linpack benchmark from
netlib.org? After some trouble with the makefiles, I was able to compile
and run it on a dual machine (unfortunately I don't have two seperate
similar machines or even a cluster at work right now), but when it finished
after an hour or so, I didn't get any results.
My question is: how can I determine the MFLOP performance of my system
(compareable to the results in the top500.org list)? I couldn't find an
answer in the provided documentation. Is there a script that analyzes the
output of the program? Are there any other linpack benchmark
implementations?

Thanks and best regards
Ferdinand