Help!!!About Channel Bonding!

ÁõöÎ½Ü power_liuxjie at 263.net
Thu Jun 21 15:57:48 PDT 2001

Hello,everyone
I receive some instrunctions and check my setup again.I find that I can use two NIC in each machine,although the performance only increase 10~20%.The package loss a little relative to use only one NIC.I use "rsh somefile host:/home" to test.But if I use three NIC,the collision seems serious.One Card can not work and the other two have  bad performance.By the way,my kernal is 2.2.14-5.0
Mr Jobok tell me to check the "Trunking",but I do really not know how to check it.
And one more question is :is the VLan needed?Because of money,I only use one swither.

Thanks for everyone !