Big RAM motherboards

Dave Leimbach dleimbac at MPI-Softtech.Com
Thu Dec 21 05:14:57 PST 2000

I just bought <for my home machine> a Asus Kt7-RAID motherboard <has four
ide ports x2 = 8 drives> it supports the Duron and Thunderbird Processors
from as low as <i think> 500Mhz to 1Ghz.  The board can house up to 1.5GB
RAM in three 512 MB DIMMS.

Its a pretty nice board and the bios has a lot of cool options making it
easy to configure for whatever devices you plug in.

Dave