Video compression

Andreas Boklund andreas at amy.udd.htu.se
Sat Dec 2 08:23:31 PST 2000

New Project of mine.

I am looking for a program that compresses
"raw digital video". For the Linux platform and preferably
possible to use in clusters. Its ok interesting with both open
source and commercial software.

Thanx for your Reply's
//Andreas

*  Administator of Amy(studentserver) and Sfinx(Iris23) *
*   Voice: 070-7294401                                  *
*   ICQ: 12030399                                       *
*   Email: andreas at shtu.htu.se, boklund at linux.nu        *
*   That is how you find me, How do -I- find you ?      *