[scyld-users] Demo cd

linuxgro at yahoo.com.mx linuxgro at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Feb 15 17:14:00 PST 2003

Hi! Im a Mexican computer science student and I'm taking my course of
distributed systems, I told my teacher about Beowulf clusters and we
are very interested about them, the only problem is that we have not any
software, and I know Scyld is the best and easier choice for a beowulf...

So I want to know how can I get a Scyld Demo CD, We can buy one from
you, but It would be easier for us if we could download an iso image.

Well, thanks for your answers and have a nice weekend.

David Flores.