problem

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm@home.com
Sun Mar 19 04:21:50 2000

There does appear to be a Linux driver for the EtherPower II card on
SMC's website. I find the drivers puzzling on the USA website as the
driver is named: epic100.exe and it is a MS Windows executable. I
haven't fired up my Win9x box to see what the executable does.

http://www.smc.com

They have a ZIP file for the driver on their European site which is what
I would expect for a Linux driver:

http://www.smc-europe.com/support/

Tony

--