[epic] EtherPowerII (9432TX) and Addtron ADS1005 Switch

Richard Davey Richard.Davey@usaa.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:17:00 -0600

Hello all..

I have been searching for an answer to this problem but as yet have been
unable to find a satisfactory or more importantly functional solution.

I have 4 of these cards. On serveral boxes running many OS's. The cards are
detected fine and I am confident I will get the linux cards working soon
too. My probloem is wiwth the ADS1005 switch. It appears unable to talk to
the SMC. All I get is a flashing FDX light on the Card and nothing else. I
spoke to SMC and they said call Addtron. I called addtron and they May call
me back something before the next millenium...

If anyone has had an autonegotiation problem with these cards and knows of a
way to fix It I would really appreciate your assistance.

Kind Regards

Richard.

The comments and Opinions expressed hre are my own and not those of USAA..