New version 1.05 EPIC 100 driver available for test.

Donald Becker becker@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 10 04:40:12 1999

Those of you that have been waiting for the new epic100 that supports
  The 10base2 transceiver on the "BTX" card.
  Kernel 2.2.*

Please try epic100 v1.05 from
  ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/test/epic100.c

To use the 10base2/BNC port load it as
  insmod epic100 options=1
or put the following in /etc/conf.modules
  options epic100 options=1

This driver will *not* autosense the 10base2 port -- you *must* specify
media type #1!  (I might change this behavior if I find an EEPROM bit
indicates the presense of a 10base2 transceiver.)

Please send a report if you use 10base2 and it works, or you encounter any
new problem.

There is also a new version of epic-diag, v1.00, from
  ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/diag/epic-diag.c
  http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/diag/index.html

Donald Becker					  becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 930.5, Goddard Space Flight Center,  Greenbelt, MD.  20771
301-286-0882	     http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/becker/whoiam.html