AW: [eepro100] [eepro100]Serial eeprom description

Oliver Reinert OReinert@janichklass.com
Mon Nov 5 12:38:01 2001

Thanks Robbie,

I have read this document several times. but it is not what I expected.

My question is:

Are the others 16Bit-Values in this eeprom not used by intel's 82559ER?

I have read back the contents from another Ethernet-Card and found some undocumented entries.
For example: Offset 0x3, 0x5, 0x6, 0x7,......

Something like this:

e000 0381 7bb9 0403 0000 0201 4701 0000
5678 1234 4082 100c 8086 0000 0000 0000
0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000