[Beowulf] old sm/sgi bios

Darren Wise darren at wisecorp.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 17:01:57 UTC 2023

Hello,

I don't personally have such myself but anything SGI even with today's
exotics Ians about the most knowledgable I know of globally and
seriously dying out within this sector, I hazard a guess your SM board
would be considered quite new compared to other systems.

http://www.sgidepot.co.uk/sgidepot/

Kind Regards,
Darren Wise
Research Engineer, Mechatronics