[Beowulf] EasyBuild User Meeting (EUM'23) announcement

Jörg Saßmannshausen sassy-work at sassy.formativ.net
Mon Feb 27 22:24:21 UTC 2023

Dear all,

it gives me great pleasure to announce that this years EasyBuild User
Meeting (EUM'23) will take place at Imperial College London, UK, and it
will be a hybrid meeting again. Registration is free and open, please
follow this link:
https://easybuild.io/eum23

EasyBuild is software which is installing software from source,
including all of the dependencies, in a reproducible manner. The user
meeting will bring together the community and we will have Keynote
speakers like Ian Cutress ("Emerging Technologies and Silicon for HPC:
Not all Cores are Equal") and TechTalks like from Jan-Patrick Lehr
("AOMP: OpenMP Target Offloading for AMD GPUs"), next to user
experiences like for example from Israel Vieira ("User experience with
EasyBuild deploying Health-GPS Microsimulation to Imperial HPC"). Places
for physical attendance are limited but then we got nearly unlimited
Zoom places if you want to ask question, or watch it live or later on
YouTube if you want to watch it with your favorite drink.

Please fell free to disseminate the information further.

All the best from London

Jörg