[Beowulf] NFS alternative for 200 core compute (beowulf) cluster

Jeff Johnson jeff.johnson at aeoncomputing.com
Thu Aug 10 20:01:39 UTC 2023

Leo,

Both BeeGFS and Lustre require a backend file system on the disks
themselves. Both Lustre and BeeGFS support ZFS backend.

--Jeff

Jeff Johnson
Co-Founder
Aeon Computing

jeff.johnson at aeoncomputing.com
www.aeoncomputing.com
t: 858-412-3810 x1001   f: 858-412-3845
m: 619-204-9061

4170 Morena Boulevard, Suite C - San Diego, CA 92117

High-Performance Computing / Lustre Filesystems / Scale-out Storage