[Beowulf] [External] numad?

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Tue Jan 18 21:50:00 UTC 2022

Just to add to my earlier comment below. I think numad is something
that's really meant for non-HPC environments where latency-hiding is
more important than all-out performance. Kinda like hyperthreading - on
HPC workloads, it provides marginal improvement at best, but is very
helpful on non-HPC workloads (or so I've been told - I have no firsthand
professional experience with hyperthreading)

Prentice