[Beowulf] [EXTERNAL] server lift

Robert Taylor rgt at wi.mit.edu
Tue Oct 19 17:40:28 UTC 2021

I like the serverlift, having used one in our colo. If I got one, I would
go with the crank one. Electric is nice, but when the battery is dead,
you're stuck. Maybe it would have run off of wall power, but our colo space
is all 208v so I couldn't be sure if I could plug it in there. Don't want
to let out the blue smoke.... :-)