[Beowulf] SC21 Beowulf Bash Panles

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Sun Nov 14 20:16:07 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

While there is always a bit of Beowulf snark surrounding the Bash
I wanted to mention the technical panels are looking to be
very interesting.

I managed to invite some great people and my only regret is
I can't attend them all (I'm moderating the RISC-V panel)

  Composable Computing
  RISC-V
  HPC Benchmarking

You need to sign up here to get the Zoom link.

  https://beowulfbash.com/

If you are attending SC21, there will be a live get together
(old Beobash style). You will need to register for that
event as well. Location will be forth coming.

PS we are collecting some demographics this year.
(it will become clear as to why when we make our
spectacular announcement)

--
Doug