[Beowulf] [External] Just a quick heads up: new Beowulf coming ...

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Tue Jun 22 16:01:57 UTC 2021

I doubt it will impact us much. At worst, one or two people might find
this list and post in appropriate questions. At best, it will be
entertaining, similar to how when some posts a question about trees to
https://www.reddit.com/r/trees, which is about smoking marijuana, or a
marijuana enthusiast posts something to
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarijuanaEnthusiasts, which is about trees. I
would consider both of those links NSFW.

Prentice