[Beowulf] Tech talk: Yes! You Can Run Your Software on Arm.

Darren Wise darren at wisecorp.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 07:42:18 PDT 2020

You're welcome Jörg, I'll definitely chime in too.

On another note as I've worked in northern europe during my life and jörg feels like George but not northern european to a degree with an umlaut, my best guess is german and I hope not offend you with my assumptions. Just curious.

Kind regards,
Darren Wise