[Beowulf] Best case performance of HPL on EPYC 7742 processor ...

Joshua Mora joshua_mora at usa.net
Sun Oct 25 16:10:29 PDT 2020

Reach out AMD,
they have specific instructions (including BIOS/OS settings) and even binaries
on how to get the best performance.
Dont go try and error as is very time consuming.
BLIS has also multiple parameters as it has nested loops, so you could also
have to try multiple configurations to get the optimal performance.
Just reach to them.

Joshua