[Beowulf] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: Spark, Julia, OpenMPI etc. - all in one place

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 06:52:00 PDT 2020

ah, interesting.

this is what i was referring to, which is what i believe is codified
in the "beowulf" book i recall reading.

https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2020/it_1.html

but it seems this also exists.  i can't recall offhand whether that
was mentioned in the book or not

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/hpcc/reports/annrpt97/accomps/ess/WW49.html