[Beowulf] perl with OpenMPI gotcha?

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:50:20 UTC 2020

After looking for ic.pl and not finding it, I clicked on it. You see it in
hypertext. Again found nothing. Everyone seems to agree the code is a
decade old. Perhaps it is an api call to nothing and should be ignored.
Can you find the test program or compile without it? It may be non
existant.
Jonathan Engwall