[Beowulf] Administrivia: Beowulf list moved to new server

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Mon Nov 23 02:10:26 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Today I've moved the Beowulf VM across to its new home at Rimuhosting
(an NZ based hosting company, using their Dallas DC). I'm hoping that it
should be transparent to everyone (though it'll hopefully perform a
little better as it's got 3 times the memory).

A number of you have asked about contributing to costs, it's very kind
of you all but the monthly cost is less than I'd pay a week for coffee
were I not working from home, so please don't worry. If that ever gets
to be a problem then I think I'll have more to worry about than the
list. :-)

Please do let me know if you come across problems! A message directly to
me would be best rather than spamming the list.

All the best,
Chris
--
  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA