[Beowulf] Administrivia: chasing down DNS problems for the beowulf list

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sun Nov 8 22:33:15 PST 2020

Hi Jonathan,

On 11/8/20 9:47 pm, Jonathan Aquilina via Beowulf wrote:

> I am wondering if there is a way we can have a backup dns provider in
> the sense if there are issues like this dns resolution can be done
> through another provider?

The problem is in the authoritative server for the reverse lookups zone,
and so the existing backup (secondary) DNS server just has the same
incorrect info.

I'll update once it's fixed (Penguin are the only ones who can).

All the best,
Chris
--
Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA