[Beowulf] Neocortex unreal supercomputer

Jim Cownie jcownie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:45:58 PDT 2020

> write the dame question down this time.
The question was well known (“What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?”), it was merely ill-formed.
It clearly didn’t obey the supposed first law of court interrogation: “Never ask a witness a question for which you do not know the answer.”

From lower in the thread, I am amused that these machines are re-using Meiko product names (CS-1, CS-2) :-)

-- Jim
James Cownie <jcownie at gmail.com>
Mob: +44 780 637 7146